THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS JULY 2ND, 2023 BY 5:00 PM.
Open to Tohono O'odham Nation high school graduates and current college students/post education secondary students studying agriculture, veterinarian services and other associated fields to help pay for classes, room and board, books, and other educational materials.
ONE $15,000 SCHOLARSHIP • FOUR FINALISTS WILL RECEIVE $1000 EACH FIVE PARTICIPATING APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE $500 EACH
- Studying or plan to study in the field of Agriculture, Ag-Business, Veterinarian services, Agronomy, Natural Resources, Farming, and other applicable fields
- Member of the Tohono O'odham Nation
- Have a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Apply along with a 2-page essay answering a 2-part question:
- "How will your current career choice or degree in Agriculture benefit the Tohono O'odham Nation?"
- "What inspired you to pursue a degree or post-secondary education in Agriculture?"
- Personal interviews with the top ten finalists will be conducted to select the scholarship recipient
ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE JULY 2ND BY 5:OO PM
Proud Supporter of the Tohono O’odham Nation Since 2018
Call: 505-879-5458 I E-mail: [email protected]
Mail: 9237 E. Via De Ventura, Suite 120 • Scottsdale, AZ 85258